연구소 논문

섬애약쑥 주정 추출물로 제조한 발효식초의 품질특성

• 2018-04-30
  • Hit : 8,139

첨부파일

Abstract: This study was carried out to investigate the quality characteristics of vinegars containing jaceosidin and eupatilin using Artemisia argyi H. ethanol extract (AEE). 10% malt extract (ME) and water extract of Artemisia argyi H. (AWE) were also prepared for vinegar production. Three kinds of materials were mixed in the same amount to prepare vinegar as follows; CO (ME, water, 18% edible ethanol), SE (ME, water, and AEE), SW (ME, AWE, and 18% edible ethanol) and SM (ME, AWE, AEE). All samples were fermented by Acetobacter pasteurianus A8 at 30℃ for 25 days and analyzed at 10, 15, 20 and 25 days. The pH decreased significantly during the fermentation. pH was lower in SE and SM than CO and SW. The acidity increased significantly during the fermentation, and was highest in SM (4.44%) at 25 days of fermentation. The concentration of acetic acid was higher than other organic acids for all vinegars. Jaceosidin and eupatilin were not detected in both CO and SW, but both were detected in the SE and SM. At 25 days of fermentation, jaceosidin and eupatilin concentrations in SE and SM were 6.49-6.88 mg/kg and 2.23-2.24 mg/kg, respectively. From these results, we confirmed that production of vinegar containing jaceosidin, eupatilin and phenolic compounds can be prepared by using Artemisia argyi H. edible ethanol extract.